Monday, March 16, 2009

Where has the time gone?


Where does the time go? I think over the last 4 years and ponder this question. It seems like yesterday that our little princess made her debut. Yet she has taught us so much over the last four years.




Four years ago, I was a scared mom who was very sick and had a daughter who was very sick as well. Over the next few days, things just kept getting worse for her. She ended up with jaundice, a heart condition, a hormone disorder, an ulcer and so much more on top of the breathing condition she was born with. We left the hospital on meds, with multiple doctor's appointments, and very scared!!!




Well, after learning words like endocrinologist and pediatric cardiologist and some visits to the dermatologist and pediatric opthamologist we can say you are completely well. We have been waiting a long time to hear you are "normal". I have been through MRI's with blood all over me where you have ripped out IV's. I have sat in a cath lab holding your leg completely still until they are sure you are fine. I have cried over you, prayed over you and felt God heal you through my prayers (and the prayers of our church). Now we see you as a whole beautiful human being who has been healed in so many ways. I can't wait to see what your future holds. I love you little missy!

1 comment:

FaithFamilyFriends5 said...

Wow. What a blessed little girl (and boy) to have such a loving Mom. I suggest print this at put it in her keepsake box! So glad she's doing great.