Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer

Well, we are half way through summer. Kobe wants to know when we get to just relax! He has a point. At some point in every mom's life I guess it happens, but I was just not ready. Kobe is now officially the person in our house that has the most active social calendar. Yes, Darin has football and that is enough, but Kobe has Baseball games, baseball camp, football camp, church camp, parties, etc. I can't believe he will be 10 next month! I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of things to come!
We also did VBS last week. It was a lot of fun. I was Kailyn's teacher. That won't happen again. She did not let me touch another child without pitching a fit! I hope she makes it at school next year!

We are going to try to have a relaxing day today! Nothing is planned except for football and Kobe's baseball party. I guess we can relax later!!!

No comments: